Quality Homecare in Leicester and Leicestershire
Comfort Bliss Care is the provider of Nursing + Domiciliary care services,enabling people to receive the personal care they need in the comfort of their own homes.We believe that providing care and support in your own home is the most personalised and consistent way of supporting an individual and much more personal option than residential or nursing home care. So why go through trauma of a move to alternative accommodation when you can receive a more personalised care and support service within the comforts of your own home.
Most people live independently within their own homes .For those who are frail or have long term needs,this can be difficult without any help and support of family,friends or services.Help with personal care and other practical household tasks is domiciliary care which we provide .We build care plan around your specific requirements,including where you live and how you are connected to families and friends.Right help at the right time.
The best person to know what support you need in order to remain as independent as possible in your own home is you as a client. This is why everything we do is designed around your needs and goals.
Comfort Bliss Care supports people with a variety of different needs, including:
People living with dementia
Adults with learning disability
People with sensory impairment
- Getting out of bed
- Washing and dressing
- Oral hygiene
- Support with toileting and continence management
- Assisting with management of medicine
Visits to GP's
Hospital to home
Night/Day sit ins/sleep
Practical support like;
- Preparing meals
- Washing up
Live in care:-Our clients receive the same level of care provided at a care or nursing home,but in familiar surroundings,which can be beneficial in maintaining an individual's independence,confidence and overall well being.
Respite care:-Our respite care services are totally flexible and individually tailored to suit the needs of you and the person you care for.
24/7 nursing and home care:
Starts from 30 minutes per visit and
can be extended to as many hours you
Right help at the right time
- All our carers go through rigorous recruitment to ensure each of our employees is passionate about care and understands and implements our philosophy.
- All our employees are fully trained and competent in providing nursing and social care.Full training course is completed by our nurses and carers annually and as and when required to update their knowledge and skills.
- We provide our carers with regular supervision and conduct regular observations to identify any training needs and ensure their work is of high standards.
- Client feedback forms are sent regularly to clients asking them about the standards of their care and if there are any ways in which we can improve their care.
free care needs assessment
We hope you can find everything you need. Company Name is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us on 07445355431
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!